Campers love adventurous trips, and to enhance their adventurous spirit, they would need to have a tent that does a tough job. The North Face backpacking tent from the North Face allows the campers to enjoy several wild spaces and mountains. However, the high-quality North Face camping tent will keep you protected and safe from extreme weather conditions while you and your family are trying to enjoy your trip.
North Face is a leading outdoor company known for ages for making equipment like tents for campers. It was founded in the year 1968 by Douglas Tompkins and his beloved wife, Susie Tompkins. The company first started a retail store in San Francisco and supplied all the necessary items for camping.
5 Best North Face Tents for Campers
|1||The North Face Wawona 4P, Agave Green/Asphalt Grey, OS||39 Reviews||$349.95 $330.02||Buy on Amazon|
|2||The North Face Wawona 6 Six-Person Camping Tent – (No Flame-Retardant Coating), Light Exuberance...||92 Reviews||$499.95||Buy on Amazon|
|3||The North Face Stormbreak 1 One-Person Camping Tent – (No Flame-Retardant Coating), Golden...||168 Reviews||$149.95||Buy on Amazon|
|4||The North Face Stormbreak 2 Two-Person Camping Tent – (No Flame-Retardant Coating), Agave...||30 Reviews||$184.95||Buy on Amazon|
|5||THE NORTH FACE FP Stormbreak 1, Castor Grey, One Size||1 Reviews||$44.95||Buy on Amazon|
Buying Guide for the best North Face Tents
- Ventilation – Efficient airflow is required in any climatic condition that will help prevent the tent’s interior from getting stuffy and uncomfortable for the campers. The North Face 6 person tent allows enough airflow for the people inside the tent to sleep and rest comfortably without feeling suffocated. North Face tent also prevents build-up condensation inside the tent. It comes with large mesh panels and vents through which air can pass easily in the most humid and warm climatic conditions.
- Weather Resistance – North Face camping tent comes with a full-coverage rainfly, and the North Face backpacking tent body also offers an outstanding balance of the mesh and the fabric to block out the cold breeze and rain from entering the tent. These tents excel even in extreme conditions, keeping the campers dry and warm, and are high-performing tents from other tents available in the market. The tent is perfect for mountain conditions as the North Face tent features a tight pitch, bomber pole design, and multiple strong and durable guy points to keep the tent steady even in all climatic conditions.
- Easy to Set Up – To set up the North Face camping tent is easy and intuitive and can be done in few minutes. There are various color-coded poles, which will fit into the combination of pole sleeves. These pole sleeves are colored, making it easier for you to fit the poles. After fitting the poles securely into the eyelets, you can attach the fly to the same eyelets, which becomes a simple task to do. However, you have to keep in mind to lose the attached tension straps. After the fly is attached to all points, it will be easier to tighten the eyelets for a perfect fit.
- Durability and Quality – North Face tent offers weather protection due to the tent’s quality and material. The latest version is the silicon-nylon that is impressive as it lasts longer and is less likely to break down easily. Even on rough surfaces, the North Face dome tent will offer extra durability. The PU windows used on the fly have been tested in the harshest cold weather. The tent also has aluminum tent poles that are lightweight but will help keep the tent in place.
- Livable Space – The spreader pole or the double arch provides the camper ample headroom to stand comfortably without bending their head. When it comes to space, the North Face backpacking tent is spacious for campers to sleep and rest comfortably. The North Face tent offers enough floor space and meshes pockets to help you keep your things organized. Thus, you can fit in full-sized sleeping mats and still get enough space to store your clothing and random gears.